Program Starting September 10th, 2017
12 Months: September 10th, 2017 - September 09th, 2018.
Monthly Home Base
September: Lisbon, Portugal
October: Prague, Czech Republic
November: Budapest, Hungary
December: Athens, Greece
January: Chiang Mai, Thailand
February: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March: Ubud, Bali
April: Taipei, Taiwan
May: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
June: Lima, Peru
July: Buenos Aires, Argentina
August: Medellín, Colombia
Between each city, we are including free weekends in the layover cities: Barcelona-Spain, Amsterdam-Holland, Paris-France, Bangkok-Thailand, Siem Reap-Cambodia, Singapore, Manila-Philippines, Mexico City and Cancun in Mexico, Cuzco-Peru, Rio de Janeiro-Brasil.
Check the specific program and dates HERE.
COSTS AND PAYMENTS
TERM: 12 MONTHS
APPLICATION FEE: $50 (On the Application Interview)
APPLICATION CONFIRMATION: $1450 (1 Week after the Application Interview)
DOWNPAYMENT - BOOKING FEE: $1500 (by July 15th)
12 MONTHLY PAYMENTS: USD $2000 each (Starts on August 1st.)
TOTAL YEAR COST: USD $ 27,000
- A single private bedroom in each city in a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom furnished apartment or hotel that has Hi Speed Wi-Fi, and laundry.
- Transportation from and to 3 USA-Based Airports (Miami, NYC or LAX).
- A local ambassador and a bilingual LocalLanguage-English tour conductor.
- International Travel Insurance ($30,000 coverage).
- Weekly activities around the city.
- Transfer In-Out in each city.
- Local city tour in each destination to locate important places around our temporary home.
- Local Co-Working Spaces 24/7 in each city with fast internet, unlimited coffee.
- Volunteering Events in each destination.
- * Local events for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and dinners in each city.
- * Monthly subscription to Netflix, Spotify or Apple Music, 1TB Google Drive and Amazon Prime.
* Applies according to the NomadYear Program you choose during the Application Process. We check this on the first interview to confirm the services you will be getting.
Remote Work - Telecommute
Nomad-Trip is not a remote job provider. The applicant needs to have a remote job to apply to the program. There are some restrictions for corporate clients who provide the services to their employees. people who want to have a gap year and is open to freelance during the trip.
Once the Applicant is approved and ready to make the downpayment, we provide the complete contract detailing our services and activities.
People who want a gap year can still apply, but the down payment will be needed to be covered by the total price for whole year services.
Our destinations and services are targeted to those remote workers who want to have an Elite Service Experience, travel with a group of international professionals who work for the best remote companies worldwide.