“Leave your overpriced city and travel the world.”
Every day more work positions become remote or Telecommute focused on environmental and economic benefits for the companies and the world. Nomad-Trip offers the services needed to live around the world for one year or more; creating a new world order of Nomad Remote Workers who wants to be free and learn intercultural communication skills as a professional asset. We are joining and consolidating a community of remote workers who are interested in taking themselves and their businesses forward with a fully remote experience.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Most condos/houses are shared accommodations with one or two people in separate bedrooms.
- Roommate allocation is based on personality test and professions.
- All logistics and confirmations are subject to change caused by weather, incidents or acts of God to benefit the safety of the travelers.
- Nomads confirmed on this trip, may have a discount in the next year trip.
People behind Nomad-Trip?
Daniel Galecio is a Canadian-Ecuadorian artistic entrepreneur who had work around the Travel Industry since he was 17 years young. His travel agent experience for +7 years involves managing corporate conventions, NGO Congress and groups around the world as tour coordinator and travel agent. His charisma and expertise as Travel Advisor, Mystery Shopper, Event Organizer, Social Media Expert and Project Management had developed his career in bars, hotels, hostels, travel agencies, tourism wholesalers, tour operators, restaurants and event organizers.
His charisma and expertise as Travel Advisor, Mystery Shopper, Event Organizer, Social Media Expert and Project Management prepared himself to combine both industries (remote workers and travel agency) to develop the future on the remote work industry.
“Enjoy life traveling and going where you will become a happy person; who will make this world a better place to live.”